Please read the Submission Policy before submitting. It will probably save us all a lot of time. Thanks!
- T-shirts must be on sale online and in stock . (If the stock or sizes are very limited the submission may be declined.)
- Adult sizes only.
- No sweatshirts, hoodies, tank-tops or even long sleeve t-shirts.
- Images must be included and ideally be 640px wide or smaller and less than 256kb.
- Images must be a photo of the t-shirt or a very good mock-up. Good quality images only.
- Don’t submit t-shirts from POD sites like Cafepress, Zazzle, Red Bubble or Spreadshirt. (A POD specific site is in the works.)
- Don’t submit t-shirts from shirt-a-day sites or other websites where tees are available for very limited periods of time. (They may no longer be on sale by the time they are posted on this site.)
- Don’t submit tees being sold on eBay.
- Don’t include affiliate codes in the links.
- The Shirt List reserves the right to add affiliate links to any submissions.
- Some submissions may be rejected if the Shirt List decides that they are not appropriate for the site.
- Descriptions, titles and tags may be changed by the Shirt List.
- Link directly to the t-shirt page rather than to the store’s home page. Submissions with poor links may be rejected. (T-Shirt needs to have its own product page.)
- To submit a profile you need to have at least 6 t-shirts already on the Shirt List
- Only good quality links will be accepted. (Quality determined by the Shirt List)
Advertise on the Shirt List
You can now reach an even greater audience by advertising on the Shirt List. You can promote you brand cheaply and easily alongside your competitors t-shirts. See the Advertise Page for more details.